TELECONFERENCE MEETING ONLY:
The meeting will be webcast and can be accessed at:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 650-392-501
- Members of the public are encouraged to submit written comments via email at email@example.com up to one (1) hour before the meeting. You will need to provide: Meeting date, agenda item number, name, email and comment (please limit to 300 words or 3 minutes). Please include: PUBLIC COMMENT in the subject for the email.
- Your item will be read onto the record during the public comment portion when the item is heard. Any portion of your comment extending past three (3) minutes may not be read aloud due to time restrictions but will be made part of the record of proceedings.
- Please be aware that any public comments received that do not specify a particular agenda item will be read aloud during the general public comment portion of the agenda.
- If a written comment is received after 12:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting, efforts will be made to read the comment into the record. However, staff cannot guarantee that written comments received after 12:30 p.m. will be read. All written comments that are not read into the record will be made part of the record of proceedings, provided that such comments are received prior to the end of the NKGSA Advisory Committee meeting.
- If you wish to speak to the Advisory Committee on the item by telephone, you must contact the NKGSA Executive Officer at (559) 233-7161 x. 7109 no later than 12:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- You will be asked to provide a phone number to call you during the meeting. You will also be asked for your name so that you can be called when it is your turn to speak.
- You will be called during the comment section for the agenda item on which you will speak.
- You may be put on hold until your name is called by the Executive Officer.
- Your comment period will be limited to three (3) minutes.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to comply with the teleconferencing guidelines and provide enhanced opportunities for our stakeholders to continue to be engaged in the NKGSA activities and meetings.